Re: [apps-discuss] IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Tue, 22 March 2011 22:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=2BRBfouLQ+RbFX5kBDt0DWR/PuY=; b=szMKbGCm+J7 Ja7MqM2kBZBgUzay7kse6PT8I8osjzH5qfKhy29VetRTWBCAiE1g3krmNdWGjPtn NH6okRBHeQiy9BdgIXOPc8QbIVyKkoJDgoXUQCnwSbB8QJrYn0pP9Orfc+Cng/Hs mF5Fmcg9mnRsyC0CgkWyyTfPa+iUn5ow=