Re: [apps-discuss] The authentication server id, was rfc5451bis

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Fri, 29 March 2013 10:33 UTC

Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2013 11:33:35 +0100
From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
To: apps-discuss@ietf.org
References: <CAL0qLwbgjnt8Msofok3ExKBmChtQPfMEFgrrZBimEzU5CYgSjA@mail.gmail.com> <51458A59.8040206@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYEe9Wmvr-+eZL_yqChRf+a+11zRXCmW2Md9PGvH9PK-g@mail.gmail.com> <514DFAC8.7040406@tana.it> <CAL0qLwbqNUbPOYbXQEzM6X4=RLiqCQG2TbsO9A8PaE+a3Z3oNQ@mail.gmail.com> <514EEBB7.40205@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZZ3iB1BwtfK6TxooEzbTwSxm-KZYgcMMdPUp3OyMpMag@mail.gmail.com> <515040D2.1080409@tana.it> <CAL0qLwa4+na-bAauXN1cySyxLxrKWETONcVLc-Ncf5tdyhY+4w@mail.gmail.com> <51519767.4060808@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYU4CwN4=xFpb5wzSfjmsegxncy95KBP7M2irNf1gR1hg@mail.gmail.com> <5151F698.60309@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZKJ1mGPcXDhYFNA_ZM7jByEP3WWHMmHEx-pTVtGNT9jQ@mail.gmail.com> <5152E2DB.4030807@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZ5-GAJDAS1Wd4y9cFaOk5zfM2UDNdzUh82v+Y=0wRvkA@mail.gmail.com> <51533D3D.20702@tana.it> <CAL0qLwap9XuD0ahnoT4R33Nnbus4i_Ksg9QDS7RsVzqWi8xc2A@mail.gmail.com> <515478F2.9070702@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYjBDLM_y2tm4udfJFAM6aa9DTTRwu+Hxqrpzsg6-bsdw@mail.gmail.com>