Re: [apps-discuss] [happiana] draft-freed-media-type-regs-01 comments

"Mykyta Yevstifeyev (М. Євстіфеєв)" <evnikita2@gmail.com> Tue, 08 November 2011 19:07 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=6UcBHfe/o5H54YnC2SFHNmVveZcJoI18A8LMqDtrHyI=; b=X35gjX3fUrE6p8Tn/OU+3WvNlj8Ky1G0UuHjf9U3GTHxz83qZIXwR89/vi6r53iLIP mGHOaEiY6Su9EaugmkWFkYCoIWhSbjEfkjP69BEjcVP/6iv6DMJg6mI46Xm8uC0YbHHF lpCNdlJMdyPjH+7RfWArxayDCVBhUtbL+kwMU=