Re: [apps-discuss] Processing draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate via APPSAWG

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 16:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=VTRlYaN+ypmwXcHKsb41rGta3X/z32jHL4ETx6qxACs=; b=iFg6suIwmb2elkgYi2hfTvmq5dOIbByukWBm+OX7eDKtLmql9+8Cdx4rXf3nAN6U1g cydH+sPWsZc9fMFGW4blY+ZpcGAL9BdGKsl3hC3s6trdfUi80BjrbnW5q2TD/2Ruoj/2 c09HV/wxq7P/h3Mq9aHL9q+tVV7UBmsFqKSd4hdgtivvEUURjIUFdA1aJtHr5PDXcEgS jJZUL+ghP5eipkZR51KhOUptJ0bm4FDKupxx08TpQ3xXmB3/rTNKoO13bBpBLZ9SfcIz YxjBtJ0iffs3MgG9MhTqYxb90jOQ2BYOzxiWGIvMPgq2gbGSVDE+dI9zHbRrqHr2n7fi dn9g==