Re: [apps-discuss] AppsDir reivew of draft-ietf-6man-impatient-nud

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Thu, 09 May 2013 17:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=GDBBRtvHe+oq9E7pmvnQDYl6cPtveCVj9G6z1pW7Iko=; b=0otGXtMUPXVFmzW/URNKOYWhMYijBOdM4Oiq6i0TnXcRRcd/WTKLvUtrA4C9p21FKn NE4eQ2DZvzGZoiCHuwCDhVATrqmtqNPrJg2YJE+4X8btyKkYwhZiCSrzJN1q13JFJR/j 6IsgKr2wf938Js7KnTDQK/HGYKr5OGtFI0u0+92v0Tm/1zb6Z7mxeoorDOS+sY354xfo 6g/NAgWYPBjVyb0MEsTi1mtpB3s6QFx7gReEeOyVuwSv4F8Hps+0x/o/CbcDgWwRJFSa EZQQeDhjX3QCv/YtXYMLKJLQMnsStXeNjwXWQJMkRZcRQQ+7qTmADh2BviJRbwtDG8KE kPpA==