[apps-discuss] AppsDir review of draft-ietf-conex-concepts-uses-04.txt

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 10 April 2012 12:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1334062549; d=isode.com; s=selector; i=@isode.com; bh=OEWIzuwxsmLtFk+oRH206iCs14xoTNxctqmFDFICXGE=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=nF9p69sSUD1jkJJV+nku5UKVBuc8ak8oOR07AgUGTJty/LSff/94N+ddQouoynQZwPyh+j GzEdXrw+6btPsKQewgEmBiKMw30k2y22VBtSs8LvPrL/+/tL+06uD6P+JPfCgSJx/3yfP6 2X/cvSOlmWKFaVTT9LK2NW8q9ghGKOc=;