Re: [apps-discuss] IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 15:38 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=u+bl9kIAuZy6If5EBhvn5l0pZXIF9w8GuOyUdlJso7k=; b=F3iZY9aaZB+ygMmPdCmNm2dThk+UKM3bNL+kS5N+kVKmTLhPQpNck8NUDwYc+JFHSy +qaT7z1Ffk8+u6XTzY7qSejlN5mCnTN1O+g0wuH4ZHRDgd6UwRGTW+Rkbo4LsQDgeYO1 Njzmli/LSugDXit13ER7dO7wTgyWyz9RoE9RY=