Re: [apps-discuss] Aggregated service discovery

John Bradley <ve7jtb@ve7jtb.com> Mon, 18 June 2012 20:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :message-id:references:to:x-mailer:x-gm-message-state; bh=Hzsv7/FTLasQ/GeeXaxBL6Y2uwFSuE5B1r9shVEc4VQ=; b=Nnjy0zMlQEFbuRTsHwFDVFOmACXhWsSPNi1bMjH/dI12xtAGyaMfVLXfHRsOLn0zId bKr/QWfq6pAtjBqcUU4tYayriVcYie7vtEGElMbYckc9JNrHvgTpBnLcy1Pg0fFGQUrK LyLMKhWHeDO5/oKmRU/kMGszTPcK8pvbMxHOoaq5l3H7NKSq0U0VMxfI3pkWkcpEdqK4 rwEevqkiS3LLncdFkXV/XNsPTh5p9/moITOrIxcHuRFmKQeqqOxBSEdljCTuqcsMfeXX U77YHoK82SXkv1M/C+OFwB+xSFibZdL/MwdASVV4JtGQSiNxnma/qYe80IR4bfRlafYQ Swkg==