Re: [apps-discuss] New draft at MORG: POP3 LIST+ Extension

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Wed, 09 February 2011 16:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=YKXBZ/BAEP3NaV7TK4POoMHVtx9ZArm5Lzd4wHqZPg0=; b=gkyHaqst0/PcbU3UDpZHaoDh36gIhiXTbpSCwi8sfIXPoX59f4uOfzQAOzXxv5C+vU 9e9RTAXjqsNVnuGWP7AW0VBmpcxkbMRK4MxzAVrlhFY/gcAccJZavn+f83/EoglNiPRd y0NspE85OMCTrTn5u2iiDZ8CiFl4AmxoTZgcM=