Re: [apps-discuss] apps-team review of draft-holsten-about-uri-scheme-06

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Wed, 15 June 2011 15:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to :cc:subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZZmwJ/ktzzzR3063P7pQViUholgyEuGU7r6QURRbk6E=; b=bCELpv2PpHdyCNWXuHwDI8GARX/XM6r3mCHK2u29twC/0yqsL52IG97QWJKoQWhTpR bUdvElOw1BnZQi3pqdydHBSb7QAiQkOIqnUrHjJ114+vXFUrt4kAOoAeXn61b1ZcBNMs Ltp+SIDhICRJAKOHvwO4b+jbeLomMOpLIfTok=