Re: [apps-discuss] On "supporting the publication of this document"

"t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com> Thu, 12 May 2011 08:27 UTC

From: "t.petch" <ietfc@btconnect.com>
To: Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com>, Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org>
Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 09:25:19 +0200
X-Junkmail-Premium-Raw: score=7/50, refid=2.7.2:2011.5.12.74217:17:7.586, ip=217.43.155.221, rules=__HAS_MSGID, __OUTLOOK_MSGID_1, __SANE_MSGID, __TO_MALFORMED_2, __BOUNCE_CHALLENGE_SUBJ, __BOUNCE_NDR_SUBJ_EXEMPT, __MIME_VERSION, __CT, __CT_TEXT_PLAIN, __CTE, __HAS_X_PRIORITY, __HAS_MSMAIL_PRI, __HAS_X_MAILER, USER_AGENT_OE, __OUTLOOK_MUA_1, __USER_AGENT_MS_GENERIC, __ANY_URI, __CP_URI_IN_BODY, __C230066_P5, __CP_NOT_1, __INT_PROD_COMP, BODY_SIZE_4000_4999, __MIME_TEXT_ONLY, RDNS_GENERIC_POOLED, BODY_SIZE_5000_LESS, RDNS_SUSP_GENERIC, __OUTLOOK_MUA, RDNS_SUSP, BODY_SIZE_7000_LESS