Re: [apps-discuss] Extentions of IMAP4

luyan@zte.com.cn Tue, 26 July 2011 09:58 UTC

To: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
From: luyan@zte.com.cn
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 17:58:26 +0800
X-MIMETrack: S/MIME Sign by Notes Client on LuYan029354/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-07-26 18:00:53, Serialize by Notes Client on LuYan029354/user/zte_ltd(Release 6.5.6|March 06, 2007) at 2011-07-26 18:00:53, Serialize complete at 2011-07-26 18:00:53, S/MIME Sign failed at 2011-07-26 18:00:53: ???????, Serialize by Router on notes_smtp/zte_ltd(Release 8.5.1FP4|July 25, 2010) at 2011-07-26 17:58:24, Serialize complete at 2011-07-26 17:58:24