Re: [apps-discuss] The authentication server id, was rfc5451bis

Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it> Tue, 26 March 2013 12:41 UTC

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 13:41:11 +0100
From: Alessandro Vesely <vesely@tana.it>
To: apps-discuss@ietf.org
References: <CAL0qLwbgjnt8Msofok3ExKBmChtQPfMEFgrrZBimEzU5CYgSjA@mail.gmail.com> <CAKHUCzxfBtLTt3p3moGgEQx+p5kr=-e2Mn58xaqNvWFGiW=Lpw@mail.gmail.com> <514432BC.1010805@tana.it> <51443483.9030805@tana.it> <CAKHUCzwBrEPSVc4VtJMKZLm+5it3h7dLiW+YZ=_xO2OwP_rLoA@mail.gmail.com> <51458A59.8040206@tana.it> <CAL0qLwYEe9Wmvr-+eZL_yqChRf+a+11zRXCmW2Md9PGvH9PK-g@mail.gmail.com> <514DFAC8.7040406@tana.it> <CAL0qLwbqNUbPOYbXQEzM6X4=RLiqCQG2TbsO9A8PaE+a3Z3oNQ@mail.gmail.com> <514EEBB7.40205@tana.it> <CAL0qLwZZ3iB1BwtfK6TxooEzbTwSxm-KZYgcMMdPUp3OyMpMag@mail.gmail.com> <515040D2.1080409@tana.it> <CAL0qLwa4+na-bAauXN1cySyxLxrKWETONcVLc-Ncf5tdyhY+4w@mail.gmail.com>