Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-464xlat-08

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 03 December 2012 18:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=vYureD8koALshCWWM8kZaGeHP0YlEIpNKbehoRkzYLU=; b=Fa5KkB2hEr3qVoOWTlSjlqPqcXeBTp6A2nGBiFndYXvY4OUbhBQmUQVqbh0E/41lTf blXfheKbyRJMQw0/OoAooAFFY0aCML90yowdibM4Gb5P0ex4G5zo85aaarWnVnydzrSl 0m+VfSHohbWERMzSJ/yJ+F9IyVBmNSU2JU4i5FORH1FTD0mqV6g4QpZ8myTDZfjF1mTW x6h5H+DyVaiiJZRsdStI9CSBFHh886x4PBZdHPVwJ/JhFH+/aRLfdde+BjOjljUNu7dn dv9Q9dx9xxzMw0KI9xivm9WPyn7HZo+4c30PCDsXSncmvPowE0ddIzYcBAnEw566XYC9 yFhA==