Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Review of draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-05

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Fri, 16 December 2011 06:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; l=2799; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1324016955; x=1325226555; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:cc:subject: references:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding; bh=hqm8mX35WbphvxlZCyEqjbF8LOhiLbhU+G3RJPHUwsA=; b=XZxcc9p13zKLfxSPtRRx0Jnc14dWUo2JnJ4knFBlqFXAa25dhxiv4+TF /W5VvG1uW6tbEl9qxjUVPCIFMdnr+A1lm/OL6k6ycqB/QI8RJ0AewSZdu f3P3tLzh9OPgVJ+v8b53UM7QAIOOsp4YL/u+xrMOhF3vbX/5DkLVrB0aJ 0=;