[apps-discuss] Apps Area Review of draft-ietf-behave-lsn-requirements-05

Eliot Lear <lear@cisco.com> Tue, 13 December 2011 18:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=lear@cisco.com; l=8693; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1323800072; x=1325009672; h=message-id:date:from:mime-version:to:subject; bh=CLLUnySMrRh++45OVJKzfG60ywpH0Rid3wW5DsQ2fG0=; b=ie8VJO60vEXKZOqyqYCPW1A/1PxCVZb2yrJC2cXrvsdMoZq3lg3/KLiW u38UCKPE/Hvsj/RphmKHrFOK1BocjsliAFHYAju1ZmyiZ/1XqD4yKKeOK 93TZX/hWLRAErZA94BKBRdQH2w6ft5JcVOsLuHLAakzpyzr0AQAj+uSN4 U=;