Re: [apps-discuss] Review of draft-ietf-alto-protocol-11.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 14 May 2012 14:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Jb8HjFePmOthOXvZaxoAAdbenouXbT/+eFgqQYRoWXU=; b=g0b9SbylXzQHUIvhSSCK0cgszoArfErTHIBEof1RGhwFQMwTqwI498jFVr9rmUjjX3 WVySYf7iNDT6O9dVmgxdRNFftc2ulqmzow/fBQ65w6WNGXFTBp5oh0w02NJ/j3NWbwP4 eZr8+H8nTdAr93wZXL9QHBCbFeXezf+LjKgDJ/qX5r7Li5bNGgzI1a0RT/c7KsheMJoS lDggBRvVCDLnvttyZ9QRRLubTaHo/Wm+sq+herECr9g64JdXqCCmScOTXOqCdcz7ocLa IBV0ht5JAXZAGgem1Tm+xTi735Nq+gL4rdqVSN4NnUEwQJGKkcqGFdKJgo9Dtn4Y/6u6 OCog==