[apps-discuss] apps-team review of draft-cdmi-mediatypes-04

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 17 December 2010 15:54 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:sender:received:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=lBGpK48QXqdROQj3DSxjZXJcOjwwRUqzwd8QNqf3MsY=; b=a17kcxizIRtfBkycOs2zKU3qFn7NTRggjC9bYFxR46sqLqvlS3i4MQ3yI+yj45VxnH GbgeyrfXdqR0fOCnpriM6GhC1VH24VlPH2Y8w0ybPL4QwizmjPZLSvjS5pvEXYD1mrDU r4xp9M2TyI+1m0TDDtw1T76E10mo5tS5x6EFE=