Re: [apps-discuss] apps-team review of draft-merrick-jms-uri-10

Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com> Mon, 31 January 2011 23:23 UTC

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 15:27:03 -0800
From: Tim Bray <tbray@textuality.com>
To: Eric Johnson <eric@tibco.com>
Cc: derek.rokicki@softwareag.com, SM <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>, Apps Discuss <discuss@apps.ietf.org>, The IESG <iesg-secretary@ietf.org>, m8philli@uk.ibm.com, peaston@progress.com
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] apps-team review of draft-merrick-jms-uri-10

Just to be clear, I'm not terribly upset; it does appear that my input
was useful, and if the IESG wants to register a URI scheme that I
personally think is a little wonky, they're totally within their
rights and in fact I'm open to the arguments about collision avoidance
and so on.   I was just baffled as a consequence of having missed the
subsequent discussion.

Thanks for taking the time to pull that together!  -Tim