Re: [apps-discuss] IETF technical plenary: the end of application protocols

Bhumip Khasnabish <vumip1@gmail.com> Mon, 21 March 2011 16:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=rWRLHHt9XVZpNN9I3iMU1L2PTOHhy4Gz5JISxD5yEs0=; b=C9BptSg6ulylKI9UCNVLhtTOOqsdlG8bS8wOdh3I9lxxj1OOZvG7HkIwQ9Kz2olkJr OfWSNW+pFQh2Tr2a0RvTNCytyuBmd7HZajztWClyHVVFw1X8taaCynbuaquSGMx6Z8eV DQXUmQ3RmUDhii0lyg+UELDEQQ3m5DzTfZ7+s=