[apps-discuss] Privacy Considerations for Internet Protocols (was: Fwd: I-D Action: draft-yevstifeyev-ftp-uri-scheme-04.txt)

SM <sm@resistor.net> Sat, 09 July 2011 17:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=opendkim.org; s=mail2010; t=1310231450; bh=Wsl/ozWYRdNRZgVNAHoFvdsnYwXjHvUlC/LFF1lwLdg=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=Wh/TOWWo7zyVHPEcYZmyJPpPX8Bk0GEbgxqmPSe62yQrOw8d2nj9mipgyVWc7k5Zv /R1CI8MPQo28cXdvmIvlgH+CJJ5LgCYGFCnsl5dwwxHPQrlEtIaLJMphM5z52tgqeS RzPNRepw9PITaSP40g7Fye+EGwRpUBwIlGQmEFuc=
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=resistor.net; s=mail; t=1310231450; bh=Wsl/ozWYRdNRZgVNAHoFvdsnYwXjHvUlC/LFF1lwLdg=; h=Message-Id:X-Mailer:Date:To:From:Subject:Cc:In-Reply-To: References:Mime-Version:Content-Type; b=PcLOYYdTsd7+yx62SxbW34ebfFQBqaRCjFMe/xKS8fp0WbLttBqsq/j0br6G9IIxB dguRWLKAmrgGyME48+uB1VxpDn2W9cj9AgmdGZ4Ufv9FSJ7pUIEc1oWwa9QnE04wgA mHHe01/LZVPQoxuaaV4S34v6M4+FjeMQ4Z1dycUM=