Re: [apps-discuss] Apps Area Review team review: draft-ietf-martini-gin-10.txt

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 11 January 2011 17:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=kpeASiYId5ByZX1vx64VkXB+jbDVhaUmHjLJYX6EkWM=; b=phYbpm2M+auVbj3Gu0Zv//eFncayOi/g2ipfMhph0B66YntwaFX9/gt3nTLoVnoYlk x1dF6ICO415rK4TZPUE5T1I396o5SeXYk2cIzpyBF4CuSGSdtFuWAwz1o6rD74PJy3zb Yi+LSId+aDw0naUiTppu0J/H8FFNCKeTqBk8s=