Re: [apps-discuss] Looking at Webfinger

William Mills <wmills@yahoo-inc.com> Wed, 29 August 2012 18:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo-inc.com; s=ginc1024; t=1346264724; bh=aDxwqA2if7yWGBdGif3LAcHwBrB6dXohr5oLt/RAMJw=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-RocketYMMF:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=WT0RJghvV4QC+yXdjs089uCTpoQUn1Ycj5iXTdgTeJ6SGJzZ8ufwK8KznM0fifAcgZFxcsisKs4JloH/Kin/XVIcmHD2HIa+//QjpZG3tRnKjGP7LcT4Qg3D2dGxjH5LBWyqB50g8wVs8z0C4VSAxtijDK8ZvuJ1Dd8nHJ+Rax0=
X-YMail-OSG: X4teYlcVM1mGD5Vf9JxKfdk2INxDhPflSPmp7UGhPihqNq. cNOWTCx1OF2lDvix101LDtUagJl5jKLOK.JoxhfRqsVDFDcjJKs0fAXbvKpq 04pilvSi5foftSsHvnUvHc4RxQjj.5HU.GAKzWTFymTAQ0_or8nxLgS4Zdl3 tPOPJG9vxT.JS5Qq2o35FXgpIiei8FjV_seVHQEKdwdzBfUj4kpOO5EpxsJc 9kLtZCwOSeMSDypiqaILnx_D13RtShvqcYNBNodOsichu6eOnMVMGeMCI.Uh LYs281Hmxj9czMxJpbYtQfaZ.CYCQXaUxj7EvpWQRzMakXRj.27HPosTGqgk ew0oPRi_fL.JjgGcj9yyongqNM6_C3Hknr2GdoxWRXbeuZtAPTqr62IbYeOg LVK.UtFMiT1nGUTExr5.DSkQC.MwS3BvOld8aY6ezwfGh.thST1jq3kjwxZ5 x1zv8a6IGgfd3FWl9THlXCF9wxDjue.1oiaYR.7rGMHggufcwGfNhXEfYjTq S1aRAmgGU3BDU8Yb8u1y697FO1XiSLd7LZNAyO17lDW2VP.QjqFAwX9zZyTK MgtFcfEaJqkjSe7ggQaLzslOzMS4DvPPXh1X8246uvzrYjDAsVF2moD3wmN0 9UmqZr2em9qRRwWqpFdaq_eXHi69QJIHeIxznMHNx3HHzsw9raRr4ehwK8Oi wIEODQVS9ddgvVUv8Md5iOq05Xf_Sc1izh8KWetaQfh3Jw6kWSjvmm46j.5Y gVI8xY0kqgX94HeO67.d_X4T8JqOp4wtYzLB2qctDiRvVMS1VcVsZDhOev2V 2umR9l3a8mm6un2NsbjhjX4MwpG7e2.2d_ZgV039g1hy1Cprx368plV1XGjL FpBPSl8LvoGF4DIVzfMNwZa0wa6il7MMO5aiK1jxpSJtO9JZorxSw7AkaPQA 8KBBPsSMhOecvYkMMRsAe_x8fN2dDBQg.8EZaIKcLWDYGKiM6QIbxoi47Hkr _on6_9bMMvETuMpwm0jEy2niBIE2nlCdGhhP3pBhitFnpfm6opCpCoINaSrE ViVpAUUP1nUYL1n3jBfut.XAsgA2NbQQnu38ZfdsT2maoy9qV2qGEiV_BKEX _4Twq.dHLtItGmCvOUAd_pu5KnZYWy4Bvu.jYmvZEPywqohG73KRO26rnQFE kNVHN4GtAxbE.SHCtRrckoLJdJ4Aqsd2FPqwS
References: <F80C8C9C-7AB8-4B7E-BFD2-4D69499D21A1@mnot.net> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394366574F93@TK5EX14MBXC283.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CABP7RbfNXx8HtsRBcVf=AVaDTyg=xQYHWAyCkHWx1n+JBQ8=Zw@mail.gmail.com> <CAMm+Lwg20rfr=P66=vZadL8Ga5KDXmfizZE5v6dXiZMTvZKY=Q@mail.gmail.com> <44C43601-A355-44B7-8C8E-1F435E4E567A@ve7jtb.com> <CAMm+LwgM57++oqE-5meECxE0S=kU2kVHJLumyDSBciJ13QvuoA@mail.gmail.com> <CABP7RbctkibSKr6r_Ay34z4Wr67tU6qG5G5gLCZovGx_hWYHYQ@mail.gmail.com> <DF4591C5-A5AE-4D2A-BB3A-FF4DAFBBD98A@ve7jtb.com> <CABP7RbefS9Sy2m0GsiSx2VZopf78DhqU1fjfsDn5z926Q_--GA@mail.gmail.com> <CAJu8rwUeAKEtAS-g6X3xJqyu-Xy6yQnfdeNj3mGC__D3zijwzA@mail.gmail.com> <35550AA9-E003-4917-B08C-93CB6CC2CB07@mnot.net> <CAJu8rwWKa7ehr+k=zDWD=OMzPTEt56inPW0tvZaNUmdcL3ygoQ@mail.gmail.com> <503CDF26.8050000@aol.com> <02a301cd8551$be7ab390$3b701ab0$@packetizer.com> <3BE24613-9CA0-4B2C-AB33-274026D534FB@ve7jtb.com> <032d01cd8597$aac7f740$0057e5c0$@packetizer.com> <DBAAC4F6-43F5-433C-B3CB-C658F181C00D@! ve7jtb.com> <046501cd860c$da464420$8ed2cc60$@packetizer.com> <287CDD14-DEC2-40AD-AD5D-DC102D5AAAE6@ve7jtb.com>