Re: [apps-discuss] [Json] msgpack/binarypack (Re: JSON mailing list and BoF)

"Joe Hildebrand (jhildebr)" <jhildebr@cisco.com> Mon, 04 March 2013 18:36 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=2599; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1362422211; x=1363631811; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=UaJ23J4UgoPOsu5rXadWVlP2WMbZYezZtRUaOKH73FI=; b=SqoDkwHbfwM1MmIybGKeSgkFEPxmiqV6VVu6XqyAFM2YEuqjj9OI4B6B dQqZHfLk1nz5haEzkpviU89zPoMBciTqeweULgPCPFMZHPGPG8or9q6Mz baltZX3LNQ17tYZ7duOmzbcfWdiRpTd5ohHWbN1Ec4Qo1OLVKDFZVnuIO g=;