Re: [apps-discuss] [http-state] HTTP MAC Authentication Scheme

Nico Williams <nico@cryptonector.com> Tue, 07 June 2011 17:35 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed; d=cryptonector.com; h= mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from :to:cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; s= cryptonector.com; bh=btKLDXJPPjTq3XZvKHfUdtb6H/A=; b=NzPxHv8LHsd 6CJrUKAMDSHIJIQ9+86/zXngVBVfNmvh/tc++dv2TfUgZAWFYJ6huSam02gQzzAQ 0JBS51TterCU1Rxn0M1Ahr6AVasLptnQ8rH/ixjkAMPWHgPPyieel25RvfnORUlj wtPVAov7F+9/wZXT5EFWuLt575INmwXw=