Re: [apps-discuss] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ohye-canonical-link-relation-00.txt

Mykyta Yevstifeyev <evnikita2@gmail.com> Fri, 01 July 2011 03:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=C68y6oF2J46LdaDar+rb31HojWC5rEEiss9m7ZYOCfc=; b=Pkmc8A8KMaCthIuQhANJK1QX7uimRbuJi9ES9xNCoyuL40JwCsQceXG6uHS35DClgm JGoQKgIotPv/zozEq/eB8Xz7PIJZn9VQnaWu2DXypYOKgrowlJAmGpGOj+DIIA4yc4LH TjziigD8KdM9IT63+cN69S4oSOjFKjLb/yrFo=