Re: [apps-discuss] AJAX is the new NAT

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 23 March 2011 21:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=s2tKztZrHmvA8dtDSIuDoJJ0BJR+1la+kZPomlJEZM0=; b=pEx+xwtpFtvIQZ04+55J02kqAn0LvMADv0vKgPzaOlmhfymqYGFdpMPlX9drRtkNWP harqJO5KFPaIOBO0povOo79R/yC6A6oPKfK6/+ZsZALyM5eyDSuE9mmP+pnALmM/GkV1 sM/97scE6w22AH4Ol7xyZ/CUT2/C04+IYnXtc=