Re: [apps-discuss] draft-ietf-weirds-bootstrap-00 and our lawn -- feedback?

Darrel Miller <darrel.miller@gmail.com> Sun, 16 February 2014 22:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type; bh=pjRxg/YnJZBL29lnrUB74Gm3pNZBvTUIF71kEArpw7o=; b=mL4NR3GGvIXX7aRt08pMlPexo9ZX7m2H7bAvArHJs4FoQ2Q91NftlUu7otLVCOAbOG QqdrpPCcSVOJOIVNJi8PAOWcUlh0TsTc/+VmmW4Dj2hi9x2BgvFSScC0zTFTOeURqqcH mZEyaCd4FWbQU4T5TttYpJOEYjxZc3wzYuGxIaGqnOJ5Yv4ibM57BYz81ZBCg4hbycWz CKoR9r4F3WmRgID/8ykorRUAt2n+Nj1yJe8Ts4tb914UVGSw3+2dTcwCg63gYuJgjigS VIiFIIU+ejcBDAGCsnKvS7YEvT0jUIT6Oqy0mttrmnEvLT8jXk5iG8P4ZwMwM91tWut+ BFdQ==