Re: [apps-discuss] Possible IESG statement on IESG processing of MIME type registrations from other SDOs

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 09 March 2011 01:33 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=gE9QtEunX08OMZb1aQEZtTYFO/IF4OG2Mlkeat6HmzE=; b=QExL0P5biTRXVFbmdeM+HIaWagN/juT6FzqZ76TQPKp94LKgVQKl+ZkTlZy38BI6AL WPa/kNuMTRcHkTgCxppEir5KEA6efQomFunV8hzT+9k5nPlVxKphU88YZyAzahIVHAjT QDGI7oWGWTajR4OrzFbzJNJ2BlHE0VXKYbyFs=