Re: [apps-discuss] draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch and draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer

Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> Thu, 24 May 2012 01:55 UTC

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2012 11:55:42 +1000
To: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>
Cc: "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [apps-discuss] draft-ietf-appsawg-json-patch and draft-ietf-appsawg-json-pointer

FWIW, I think JSON-Patch is good to go, and I'd really like to see it progress (I have a number of use cases for it).

JSON-Pointer seems to be in reasonable shape; I might have made some difference choices about its syntax, but that's largely bikeshedding. Because I want JSON-Patch, I want this too.

Perhaps it'd help to get the outstanding issues into the tracker?

Cheers,