Re: [apps-discuss] Comments on Malformed Message BCP draft

Keith Moore <moore@network-heretics.com> Sat, 16 April 2011 14:45 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=messagingengine.com; h=subject:mime-version:content-type:from:in-reply-to:date:cc:content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; s=smtpout; bh=QSBn/XG6HUGTa7tjjZhZAn3CPRo=; b=O5Y9rEOizOIoza3n72v89EasBwd+W1vFE2vdNjOoUKZ8HpptB3TyZ5K/TBI7fhQAiPrzLQowmdfMdCFB8Tj2sHYkMnu9sqU1O1hEEvyZwT/9TXfoMlP5rWj7X0752NfCCmQoyK/gMFrbaqtbBlCyT9alpO7hAr0VT41nMA/8puo=