Re: [apps-discuss] DMARC working group charter proposal

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 05 April 2013 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=JvpAdSeB3OUdIo0CeQwRAgcWMEEmCHMQupjxWBs16MQ=; b=Hb3wdKVyVvB9jiv0gWKEmauSM2RNSBvwBv387nmNyBPLTBuEIVZOELp1rDEhkjZADT BP8wiYvycCgm9Agz1ODM66GQzitQTJ/kllRusyIrJHUa22p8OvBuYc3E0umR62b1dmB9 ZzYUhccOypQQvyPF99KZGnUtpXsAx+DkQsI/KDPzzI1b1R6UtGDgkX7Q8EABQ2FsOr55 gsVoaUeNaR87BVDyArLEJN7edzfzSZd4QsfRJ5XjZ2KfOSJ9gU9urVOGluZ6caeVSkS7 ibTcLPcHyIEJLpbKRpDOX1DOIU1h7+qPfg+EqOMzBP1LF4SYKGhfbbvRQnNG4HaIJprK 32bQ==