Re: [apps-discuss] [websec] [kitten] [saag] HTTP authentication: the next generation

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 18 December 2010 16:46 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=ijwI0GcNw4czVPTgUUhQd5LnD/RhxnVpgX9bs7S46fo=; b=f96paZmYl+d36RVMk/yETNHaI+A0ENWSmj9gEcmHadBN3MOj2LNYl7KGFFCjRSpSZl qzAVYfc3oq62xCBzMEpSAqxmVjTbNL8qfBAuJIwDLwT9JR+FkXDZEHKr8uuAO/foYCMT uK8nrOVgxXkHnHcly1gWX0vlutoC5GSyY4nQs=
References: <4D02AF81.6000907@stpeter.im> <p06240809c928635499e8@10.20.30.150> <ADDEC353-8DE6-408C-BC75-A50B795E2F6C@checkpoint.com> <78BD0B98-0F20-478B-85F1-DBB45691EB0D@padl.com> <4D0479E3.4050508@gmail.com> <4D04D7D6.4090105@isode.com> <A23730A9-728B-4533-96D7-0B62496CC98A@checkpoint.com> <4D051731.1020400@isode.com> <4D054041.7010203@cisco.com> <0435D11C-DF55-464D-B23F-F5D114DEE2C3@checkpoint.com> <2229.1292235952.971571@puncture> <4D05FB8F.3070804@qbik.com> <2229.1292239384.281779@puncture> <96517E19-5DC7-47A0-8C21-C710F6F8F772@tzi.org> <2229.1292253372.639419@puncture>