[apps-discuss] draft-ietf-appsawg-about-uri-scheme

"Mykyta Yevstifeyev (М. Євстіфеєв)" <evnikita2@gmail.com> Mon, 14 November 2011 19:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=CE3PvmwGFDFTi4L+bpYvX8oF6H3Mr1ApiVDlVMgF9DI=; b=QxHDhqNXao/lOwqSpF0Gd3v/uuDIwJEU4DTjLlG8+x53r86WEVuM2b6Leqrprxd3Ct GLazVAF7SVDFOPHtvFDpsy3hSw5nPbYlUrPEQa6jzyqa1qgWKSKYUY9lEpUBAihDczrn FqhCAmgGXyCtnvMEOdBzPZDE48ZkA5pkNUZLo=