Re: [apps-discuss] CONTEXTJ in TLD DNS-Labels (draft-liman-tld-names-05)

Behnam Esfahbod <behnam@esfahbod.info> Tue, 19 July 2011 01:02 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:from:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=6O/rhKc2iI6wgDI/t8wXkTNYrGh+6K9xEvFk+r7stWc=; b=iNCDS7pbOVtZMiOAI9yjJ/U67g4hlpcWML5FR+WOay2XBvdH2DaU6sXi+ZAOBSbfBA zBJ8XIzkQoyfL7NYorSjDFhZKHLxXh+KrDRcXP5se76582h9yGfmIokUcUNcortLYtXF s6xTXQfkyLXcwq8EFwCFGJv0TqUpho0+qGKks=