Re: [apps-discuss] Webfinger: acct "link relation"

"Paul E. Jones" <paulej@packetizer.com> Thu, 15 March 2012 01:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=packetizer.com; s=dublin; t=1331776151; bh=GAYUlNS4pgWmq//vZx/H6unag56lAQsbJO6Swv5ePeU=; h=From:To:Cc:References:In-Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID: MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=pdE2mWMiC2Ri5tbllH8kMaPhpCfIzKRL6kSxmx3mVHlwJlLbUUdZf3QSesmGMYzne y86fv7fQyJ6IBPJ1PSa2bshuZXWUC3cjhrdLK2VVlPtJwx1HTHgRecx70PmLUAhbzL 4OeAUo0MWDMPCx6i+v7SZFV9Bf8vCpSkkkLSXT/w=