Re: [apps-discuss] may I have your permisison

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Mon, 06 June 2011 23:56 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=3dCTQupVYphAtccXZDo2X3ygev2HCDpEthCHUFJgnSE=; b=XNuF5fBZdno1LIGoLCwdZhORum3oaxtFmhmlAbYBFdbiBXdMsi6jt6C/ciyvFsWXgp 0vFAZDFxIodRekgbiXCVrmRydZ+MwC2xF9PaCQG0xosrxXujB60+0HvO6iKC3XmcJb4K k9SqHzGoYPclkPcHSoiIqSUxqEII6i0wKit0Y=