Re: [apps-discuss] [saag] [websec] [kitten] HTTP authentication: the next generation

Phillip Hallam-Baker <hallam@gmail.com> Sat, 08 January 2011 17:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=6bo8ZioF39rKL6lWvOQo5g2WqHHhQncsxAnkblyge2E=; b=jWIHeGDUOh6avcUiKYI7wTYJwXy3jV8Acwp85reJHuvwsDKt8TaSgr8SGj5bn7Q7bv jG2GSHJKVTAA9sgZKU7NZ4wuZ42O+jZbnhxcQUq74l1TCZaXmMIaC0yNxPR6LkqMfWnL tuiYH6ugrFSmbfe0lfKwHBKdlGFwnHo2lWpJk=
References: <4D02AF81.6000907@stpeter.im> <p06240809c928635499e8@10.20.30.150> <ADDEC353-8DE6-408C-BC75-A50B795E2F6C@checkpoint.com> <78BD0B98-0F20-478B-85F1-DBB45691EB0D@padl.com> <4D0479E3.4050508@gmail.com> <4D04D7D6.4090105@isode.com> <A23730A9-728B-4533-96D7-0B62496CC98A@checkpoint.com> <4D051731.1020400@isode.com> <2230EA03-32C5-4D34-BC6B-304E813BE3A7@gbiv.com> <AANLkTimWZz-uOQ3whayCgAzHRXJLWh7qYjiqW7h8-MK7@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTik5wsudwLN=+KzvXoA4MStG2K72fA5giKd2NqGV@mail.gmail.com> <Pine.LNX.4.64.1101060802120.6107@egate.xpasc.com> <AANLkTi=zX+8fd7yZYsOprnJeu7L63GW9L_RzZfFZnH6e@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTimL=VdmhWdk3Yi-P5gdiHOOd_JpcgFX_uvBo2=E@mail.gmail.com> <AANLkTi=GpV3O-8RaankHnV96JMNaE-R947rWJhoVO7LL@mail.gmail.com>