Re: [apps-discuss] Processing draft-bosch-sieve-duplicate via APPSAWG

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Wed, 22 May 2013 14:31 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=51mvaAYW4yyYPL6oUSyk6hyC1Anuz8jBCnA4HoCy0Pc=; b=vR9ekGRrXeaAwUeSK06BMjFyMRpZDWAWLgNtqQ0HkXMi4AaEG+HPKPwnGQSkH0b4ab a06CChwPy0eRHbpQkWkyaHundAe3eCnL4J+H+upIJhu+yxT8nQ6IN6KuI3/JEicphn91 TocARKP+ZJCvX+NBJ55Zp10NsFi1gnjvfJLpEVnj3tUWkHPl1cCVbQZXeU0PJFvqtcCV s1oN/mKvW44tzaGWVhuRP24XbEpwnTqtgatOzGf+fKCWvGhWKE8UbV03EXlPmqA0/D4L V4XXaxZoziJ44jdiwodLLvBbaDxMzv6gspF+FnlkSWGUPzm/wDdL0jd54OX1lbDebza5 fY8Q==