Re: [apps-discuss] Revised DMARC working group charter proposal

"J. Trent Adams" <jtrentadams@gmail.com> Sat, 13 April 2013 01:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject :references:in-reply-to:x-enigmail-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=SKI7pyqq1dc4Nt2jvfWGj4FaMwG++uo2pBKMZlgpG98=; b=xmzi0o5gpZIA449yVTuXByCop/dHGwX79FTbU3svf2Y6+Xz4rXT53eVV3wYzIOuQF7 OkGpJYvDskx2Aen3z1uae3qntJh7Qgf+Vp+xkJoC4HVslvYP6pnUDbRHFeA3A3Cgbcep BLaj8KUFBcJnQSVi25BdZ/7hfdhZvEq1MUI+TPDgJHGaPFjx3kRMmWkwbjaqB2FR2sfO A5B6wCqNo/Fj1OHFHAyhbnZE1AVeco2iDFaPt+PivmPLHyQakGrcoRiqmdFyXqw2LxlE vREDxXeg/0cnEk56/mzDHzA9IDWbA+LpOFmchhZqrYKuaaiUTcz2DnoedVJpYFba+DeM 8ceQ==