Re: [apps-discuss] draft-kucherawy-rfc5451bis

Dave Cridland <dave@cridland.net> Fri, 15 March 2013 11:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cridland.net; s=google; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uvoqz0MZEHKnBPZgbkN653+BMZ7CFM5If6e0mCvqcEk=; b=GNoXtQKWcOSD0vM7KP03kD0nU92VmRcOeCake/JoBA8b5jbJ4fppjRFdJTol+zGyml YS7emGDabcvkRGuwfORkYOQs1lDRRrrNwBAFonA+yk7wdtNqXap19xhlLuP+cahlZE23 WrgB0FonH/OXU52XAt8FTZQnmrDmJnRxlW238=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=uvoqz0MZEHKnBPZgbkN653+BMZ7CFM5If6e0mCvqcEk=; b=AtjaY4Qumckov25GEI6b6k3kspf1czSSSfVPbAWXzWlwvttrayW72utRSpCbMK3SCO qe7qKSwtvXy1+JcVVQ0UBvDSt//gpBG1yqf1wzA+FXk0xE40KlAxBMhOQBEqoH9y4P4m 52/lPxXVwTOhLT8zcr1kZBoHJtTeCFqpBu1j44YcVoDZDUd0i3qHGXd0xEZzNPymogC0 9RhCx84HS602HnITEUdCJb7obSe9wA0xu3t5Elub6jEnJ5aSw/x+tiSkZXhmP1XmVw/q Kg06MRsIKmC9Aax0U8i+9s+tlamMtnXiVuSu/CXBJSFVvBslzKqUuuwSUp75P40Op2Wi f6HA==