Re: [aqm] Bufferbloat related censorship at Virgin Media

Dave Taht <dave.taht@gmail.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 00:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ZS3sSIgXyN4cWxr713D3bjykiTJP8WKSUQZ2/inYV60=; b=rOqyLdXzLU7QODF3y1BWZ6TFr+3KaIiAbDcCAE57i/98V7TmKjv1+vynQwkocHhR0M MKlKxQyZHznpQDI7e63hcdYajzNBExZZC18lKYpNypau4b/FwMhRBY97hOzSFtJ7YI+k GgEuF3FGIsebbU1/0GqSRNz3okyAqVc6d4wWGToj66/V9KIbHvYf/NtfReu9XMAg+wfy 8lrL8yei5Y0VewgiQT/4hPwYnlKS5l22uHAReS44vc4MePTrQ/s1lsr05WMvvVH6LU6S mGfBSgv6mXpjpbuz8WY0f+4E8qKWSzcNwecRTl8G8gwlzl4WxfNwKqoM1GoiuDrkDuF+ 2xdQ==