[aqm] codel spelling nits

"Fred Baker (fred)" <fred@cisco.com> Thu, 02 April 2015 03:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=9015; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1427945653; x=1429155253; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:mime-version; bh=38dZzwCMg9Xr5M5tG97kIJtfXZoMQibkVmwuLJHg7wg=; b=lDkAQOLd8+MWVs+2LDaS34FTNW3HKwIveZzaw9cEabcYJ3/N2lJC75uv MKiBvZCHFqKLJQlGe4rDUrlvo8/DZHyBWy/MJyS5lJCAP3VX7YBo9WHat wTvx5riyK7HprxNPWL9wXjVeNci9PbGGGndYRXWQoXWrL5zapvSCwYDl6 0=;