Re: [aqm] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-03: (with COMMENT)

Alia Atlas <akatlas@gmail.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 16:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=b9mGNJfAAfsHmOtnaujPxznmT7M1/JUPEg4JsTpljTg=; b=fcUTmZlnBzCLJR+PWJZngfZ/3cHafKJHPMe60hzSw0InLrfYNmIHfV/rqsDfAwIbYP fk9Xodi/PoGG5GWkAdUv8T+GvHtvWFml+vOnvu24RO7lY8z9y0Y1KewjwGanLjCZDEnE z8z1S7/EXa25ynLpShTQ5JLIVnZy5FjdcuaqdK2p/69qrwHxE0VR8RVcE4WMBg3/5k5V IRp+aesxaMZHYFOVMEbzeJ0K4L7LCQglIw5Wp7Fqgk5yfBY3mQYmG8k5gMx3yoV1X+cw 9dqE4hVpylR/dDXyZstVf+wdA0P70aiTn2W7rL8ABY1dZWq4Q94+nrBpjhiQZNJi/MQr kMsg==