Re: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-ietf-aqm-pie-02.txt

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Mon, 10 August 2015 19:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=8246; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1439234994; x=1440444594; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:references:in-reply-to: content-id:content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=BRkwxceyOrz2YxcqyvAsRfXRKmslAwf9wnWeasGozlc=; b=AiiuUtv1ATX+Rhi9Fti7zZcR5LFZI/AvKxORYT9EtREbjDKp3bv6GQoX YF5RkbfC7iNPnDzPIQCDYcdIbMSp72NW6TLP4pHKf8ErLKL0nCGzSdzmy 4o9eqr14l9NdUsP3zVYOW4f2frilDThdWnjYm7gY825Ppa4iHQCdTe1dV 8=;