Re: [aqm] the cisco pie patent and IETF IPR filing

"Rong Pan (ropan)" <ropan@cisco.com> Wed, 04 March 2015 22:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=52188; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1425506888; x=1426716488; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=RM7m2Id8Bf2lwtf8mcpNuy2guTa32LJie9717XqMmLs=; b=hbFtXtRC0RT5trz1P4xFQPnjv3oywtIbfn7enCjOSTcZ2JGFECAw0C/F 1I0rZBzE8GAPC7+IZnudOGn04+rQ3ShAO36eRlkOFLi56XhKPw/J3MXda cWowgk8RVjrrLyzwyC3kzr/TVQa0XXWZWV0ywuOSStzsWuVaQqMegS1g5 Y=;