Re: [aqm] AQM schemes: Queue length vs. delay based

Naeem Khademi <naeem.khademi@gmail.com> Fri, 08 November 2013 05:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=P5Jk9fP9+RZSQl6wta99pziZc0+h/kESp0lV4vIlYCA=; b=Yy8n/uxx1Gz/HAnZSuQXJ7uK8trrKGhvgz+YXXULOjYqkmFrR4t154mUucg1KZ6DbX 1yJoOLlTImQsuSXtja0Do/Ds5HfP7FTsoxR/0oDYCd/XU5WIeBU5n4SjAb/d0Z98ZSL4 EoALGVoQD6xru5qEAryKf+Hn/2RqeCoJPTpD9Yrjhjg5yR9lKa0thbPRAd/ulAYtopUd 4J1a0sOF6IRYKYULX1jbjixp7mKM/G0p5gfFT50mIlqFpBXOr++cjqcxeH/d0SbuNkUJ cjrpAbJPEXLiI4WItOqIfEqh6AcvVFgnVku5dn1ssyWdYz8jH85BrWc/+4GIKkTlb+7A JNrQ==