Re: [aqm] Alia Atlas' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-codel-07: (with COMMENT)

Mirja Kühlewind <ietf@kuehlewind.net> Wed, 19 April 2017 17:50 UTC

DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=default; d=kuehlewind.net; b=D1g1o5OVFm4e2qjQpv+IoRrXt/sAjqfK9HCApIHyduBFQjzPGJWDXKIxMhzIFRZuKqj4cAyuuZQwJYNIonTADHShpbS0UlLK7nlZuUZNCvgcROUEAbyIgoi0Vwgw3rPV1eboCwrlFmQ5R29ncjbsnl9rcP/PDbhFknvDCr0fnRk=; h=Received:Received:Subject:To:References:Cc:From:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:In-Reply-To:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-PPP-Message-ID:X-PPP-Vhost;