Re: [aqm] Gen-ART LC review: draft-ietf-aqm-fq-implementation-02

Pete Resnick <presnick@qti.qualcomm.com> Thu, 22 October 2015 17:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qti.qualcomm.com; i=@qti.qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1445536110; x=1477072110; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to: references:mime-version; bh=4BZQfLgS7Wjk6zNvgtwKSQOUwmQFwsPgF1Of+/fZ7l0=; b=F/DNAY86Amjw0yiZHzTAK3NIF1/D7AlA3GwhkDHqMnxhMLP022OmBWFq U0/IqCEwckBPX/VsrX5z1koJ/VKWnAmBB1mwGDcFPsbb6HKCZI65c9g5L Tsokr8QRn3QbTPCLpwLwewCqI0ctYyeAcQVwZFEVspMjkTOwWISvnMbJ7 E=;