Re: [aqm] Bufferbloat related censorship at Virgin Media

David Collier-Brown <davec-b@rogers.com> Mon, 02 March 2015 01:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=rogers.com; s=s2048; t=1425259646; bh=ghoovdJyMohlCU7f54Gm/mgDWBNIWIDx7q84jAhW9eA=; h=Date:From:Reply-To:To:Subject:References:In-Reply-To:From:Subject; b=K9HSg5V8trSkW1Ye9pUb156bQC8pNUyYlCOZQvt9ERlCXlbzRAsES7sGvmnCF+BwQ069Cu3U1xXLRwgvZJVyu+roMAh0obxHGths2eHFMKPWXeJAUxYkIhKNCi8L60uspYi23F1NFg6ngEqufyCz6+PfG70JsgmoK4C6RZkeBVZ++zf4FK39loYoyymV1O+nZOyStEY+EEQwi+iJ8c3ywZUuMWG3OgAUg30bUbesbhbLGdyI+sW3Sdyj2jixG2r1U/Zn/w/4JCBiNhr5xjOcT+8aar09K3VTOIiFQFkXF+z9N1ogGKYgSGJlWAtLNYFsqkfo0NWTx6ivx+8gYTk2eA==
X-YMail-OSG: S02GpP8VM1lpyTkq2fncEJhBgnzelrcPZ4oXXow67tn2DhA RVTnrCbYtveCqwt_bBIFSieTIjE45RqtsPx6qqtEMxcEaQ_HOh0kfidEVirG gtRAyocoE4UEAwLXUVeUrAzfk4WC2PakAajcM_x1pLUn3gW3MKZGkHJyXrw8 4gcBdBIlDuYA5mDOvaFC.AVS3z0Zy98jpfOlY3Alc5M8oyeNw_vEQX88lJt4 IJAbnZnuR2bmiRlJqOQMT4BMUTxUk4XYiTXfUhbiSDamipiEwaH0EJbXs6qH yjYPfeN8WQRk3ejc12706igiiERLdxsOnV_XNYZOGlNj9vck28jStn3KwmnH A8oE0AkjnIl7s0.pUyUTnrvvxYDWBk8d7Iw6mITe_dzwmvB6ILE9Nbv.BBnD Ehgb309rk85G8B1yI.Yx74Go1UleJmbWGTKHT85fgtnJvjrroBosGkS9YCOH kOO1V.5w1fcrnpKfCATUPvTryc.5zWv.cnb_R3mj_K_DoprYPngyw0UkKwU7 bF22b69CIQj7CPxMGrbQe6ADui6kANDOdtukA4MmEnfvVN13dlo5vB.SwRGr yiBxAr0V.aV1IsRl.YBM26PAFrzCTqX9uLVdag6OaL.mYf2jc411SGou1oUG RaMWFOqGfdHNvy8VUkLU.5vRY_Mv_h1k6gvnjClY_WAvbMAhX2DXFy8nbaPt FaUfjbkbdBFU9w4y6nVjRdrPVcxJq3Jh3puyZRE_o5e.pmmwTGHb9l2qLQsL Qbw--